During a fight with my now ex, he told me that it is hard to spend time together until more money is coming in. I was very quick to call this BS. But it does come to my attention that it is difficult for some to come up with inexpensive dates. Here is a list that I have come up with and would enjoy doing any time.
1. Free Zoo Days
2. Free Museum Days- they are usually once a week.
3. Tour a winery and tasting. It doesn't cost to do a tasting usually or it is very inexpensive.
4. Hit a flea Market.
5. Hit a Farmers Market in the AM and cook in the PM.
6. Sunset Hike
7. Do a photography session. Pretend you are the photographer and snap away of your love.
8. Bicycle out to a picnic site.
9. Take a Historical Walk Tour of your town.
10. Attend the local Roller Derby
11. The Untraditional movie nite. IE. Casablanca
12. Go to dollar movies
13. Plan a game night at home . Play Monopoly and the loser makes dinner and cocktails
14. Start a main dish (pizza) then go to the store and give each person $5 to choose toppings.
15. Frisbee Golf
16. Mud Fight after it Rains. Of course you need to talk a romantic walk in the rain first.
17. Wash Cars together
18. Watch Sports on TV, or go to a college game or a rival high school game.
19. Go Rollerblading.
20. Volunteer together
21. Bake Together, cookies, banana bread, or pancakes
22. Read to one another
23. Create Dream Boards
24. Read Poetry to each other.
25. Draw Pictures with Sidewalk Chalk
26. Pillow fight
27. Home wine tasting or beer tasting.
28. Star Gazing: Check out a book at local library on astrology and learn a constilation.
29. Practice Reflexology : Print out of the foot and pressure points are available online.
30. Water Ballon fight
31. Walk dogs together: yours or your neighbors.
32. Go to Target /WalMart late at night and play with the toys.
33. Plant something together a tree, plant bush or start a new plant.
34. Play Wii, Playstation, or computer games together.
35. Go visit local planitarium. Most colleges have them and are open to the community.
36. Play capture the alien , tag or hopscotch, or cowboys and indians
37. Window shop in unusual places.
38. Go to the beach or lake. Most are free.
39. Go Play on a playground. Who can swing the highest?
40. Sneak into a resort pool area; if you get caught then you have a good story.
41. Teach her poker or another card game, once good at it play strip poker
42. Darts and learn how to play pool if you don't know already
43. Bubble Bath and body massages for each other at home.
44. Decadant desert: Homemade of course.
45. Online Movie night. Hulu.com
46. Go to a video arcade and play older games.
47. Road Trip/Daytrips are the least expensive.
48. Drive In Movie
49. Test drive Cars
51. Amateur Night at comedy clubs
52. Check out a local band
53. Free Movies or Concerts
54. Play with animals at a Pet Shop
55. Attend a book reading
56. House Hunting for Dream house.
57. Attend a Progressive dinner party with other couples
58. GeoCashing. Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity
59. Go to IMAX
60. Tapas Bar
61. Bird Feeding-bring bread, a thermos of homemade lemonade or spiked icedtea.
62. Ride bikes. Rent them for $10hr. bikerentausa.com
63. Bubble blower, hulahoops, and/or Kite to park and play like kids
64. Experience a jazz club. Check out www.allaboutjazz.com to find local clubs
65. Cookingschools.com to find a cooking class.
66. Make a fondue. www.bestfoundue.com is a good reference
67. Skating Rink
68. Explore. Rent a four wheeler, scooter, or wave runner.
69. Float the River
70. Go to a thrift store each person gets $5. See who gets the cooler things
71. Love language. Take the 5 Love Language test and see how to improve the relationship. http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/
72. Swim, either at your house, a local pool or hotel.
73. Make Indoor smore's and read campfire stories.
74. Play 20 questions
75. Make breakfast together.
76. Write a bucket list together.
77. Have Sex!!!!
78. Have phone Sex or just spend 15 min on the phone. Give undivided attention to your significant.
79. Go for a walk, run or workout together
80. Go to your local sex toy shop and look around. Explore.
These are just a few that I thought of. Please leave comments with your own ideas on how to spend time together inexpensively.