10 Ways to Say I Love You
10 Ways to Say I Love YouValentines Day is a day to express your love for your significant other. But those three words are just that words. If today's materialistic society it is expected to give a gift of love. Well we are are also finding holidays challenging in today's economical climate, gone are the days of limos, candle lit dinner in a fine restaurant, dancing, a beautiful piece of jewelry and lingerie followed by a love fest followed by breakfast in bed.
January 26 is Spouses Day so it might be a good time to start early.
If your married or living together
- Get her a maid for a day or baby sitter for a day.
- Make her or him breakfast in bed
- Making her dinner
- Go on a dinner picnic that has scenery or a water feature.
- Spend time talking about your hopes and dreams for your future
- Hide a pair of earrings in a box of chocolates.
- For Him, Wrap nice and tight a new pair of sexy underwear in a box of ____(cigars/chocolate/) and write a note tell him that your not wearing any because your lover has them.
- Shower together by candle light
- Warm each others towel with hairdryer or dryer.
- Get each of you some Sexy Lingerie and a new bedroom toy.